So, how was two thousand and mine? Will 2010 be all you expect it to be? Of course it will - but that depends on you and your attitude. My wish for you this year is a POSITIVE attitude coupled with much health and everything else you set your mind on.
On that note, let’s talk about health first. With the right attitude you can be healthy/
If you don’t want to be ill, there are a few things you need to do:
Of course there are many people that now feel another year has passed and time is creeping up. NEVER be afraid of getting older, it age that brings us wisdom. Older people who are unhappy with their age are those with regrets. These are people who never followed their dreams. If you are still young, learn from the above words. Make yourself a promise that you will never regret lost opportunities in life. Only then will getting older be fun.
On that note, if you are over 50 ... here are some things to be really positive about in 2010.
1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
3..No one expects you to run--anywhere.
4... People call at 9 pm and ask, did I wake you?
5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
7. Things you buy now won't wear out..
8. You can eat supper at 4 pm.
9. You can live without sex, but not your glasses.
10. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
11.You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
12. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.
13. You sing along with elevator music.
14. Your eyes won't get much worse.
15. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
16. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
17. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
18. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.
BUT, there is only one thing you really need to be careful of ... Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.